Returns: No returns on special orders(special orders are all parts that are not a KSG brand), custom made parts, electrical parts or paint and bodywork. No returns on any opened or installed items. 20% restocking fee on any acceptable returns with original receipt. No returns after 10 days, no exceptions. S&H fee’s are not refundable. Please contact us if you have any problems or a return before you send us anything back. Apparel customers are able to return items within 10 days from when the order was received for store credit. For items received after this time period, we reserve the right to deny the return. Returns must be received in NEW, UNWORN and UNWASHED condition with tags attached and original packing slip. Once we have received your package we will send you an email with instructions and information about your exchange. All SALE items are FINAL SALE. If any returns do not meet our requirements the items will be returned to sender. KSG is not responsible for any shipping charges that may occur from a return.
For your safety, all helmet sales are final.
The following items may not be eligible for return:
- Electrical parts that have been unsealed or plugged in
- Custom-made and special order products
- Parts that have been installed, welded, modified, cut, molded, mounted etc.
If you need to verify whether or not your item can be returned, please call (530) 330-5425 and we’ll be happy to assist you. If we receive an item that is not eligible for refund, we will contact you to discuss the disposition of your return. We will hold ineligible items for a limited time only, after our initial contact attempt. Please note that the warehouse may dispose of the ineligible items after this time unless arrangements have been made to have the item returned to you.
Kicks Start Garage does not cover miscellaneous expenses including labor costs for removal and installation of a defective part, materials, lost time or wages, towing, lift, dock or storage fees. Kick Start Garae shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages including without limitation, indirect or special damages as a result of product defects.
How do I return a product?
- Complete the return reason section on the back of your packing slip that was included in the initial shipment.
- Pack the return in the original packaging and include the completed return reason form on the back of the packing slip, if possible.
- Take your package to any USPS location and ship to "Kick Start Garage 8600 Forevermore Dr, Millville, CA 96062
- Your refund will be processed once your package is received and inspected at our warehouse. Please note that this is 3 to 5 days after your return package has been delivered to our shop.
Custom-made and special orders:Custom-made and special order items cannot be returned unless there is a defect in the product. In case you have any problems with such items, please call us so we can provide assistance.